Content provided by
William Pawluk, MD, MSc
Isaac Eliaz, MD, MS, LAc
- The role of the survival paradox in health and disease.
- How activation of the Galaectin-3 “survival protein” actually impairs healing and promotes chronic disease.
- Why transforming our innate survival drive is the secret to healing with the “correct” modified citrus pectin combined with a layered bio/psycho/social approach can dramatically impact most diseases, including cancer.
- We discuss how the physiology of the heart is built for infinite healing and how mind-body and meditation practices can overcome fear-based survival mechanisms and uncover our deepest healing capacity.
- How the body, especially the heart, is an electromagnetic system, facilitated with PEMFs.